Home 2nd - 3rd Grade Life Skill Activity Booklets Pets Activity Booklet
Pets Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Brownie Pets badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet will teach and explore more about caring for your pet while keeping them happy and healthy.
- Caring for pets: Learn about different types of pets and how to care for them while also having fun playing a pet bingo game.
- Keep your pets home comfy: Learn more about how to keep your pet comfortable while making a pet bed and playing a animal home matching game.
- Healthy and safe life for pets: Learn how to keep your pets healthy by taking them to the vet while doing an activity where the girls pretend to be a vet.
- How do you feed your pets: Learn what foods are good for a pet dog and make some dog treats for your pet or to donate to a shelter.
- How to be a good pet owner: Learn more about what your pet needs while doing a puppy adoption activity. Get to know other pet owners with a fun game. Then have some fun with pet themed games just like pets need to have fun so should humans.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more about caring for a pet, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.