Home 4th - 5th Grade Life Skill Activity Booklets First Aid Activity Booklet | 4th – 5th Grade
First Aid Activity Booklet | 4th – 5th Grade
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior First Aid badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet will help you prepare for real-life situations and emergencies. Be prepared to help others in emergency situations.
- What do I do if I see someone is hurt or needs help? – Activities that will dive into being able to tell the difference between what is a emergency and what is not. Then learn more about ACT and how it can help you process through a emergency situation.
- Think Like a First Responder – Activity to think like a professional and understand how to treat illnesses.
- All the Things That Make Up a First Aid Kit – Play a game and get creative with a craft while learning more about what goes into a first aid kit, then take the time to put together a First Aid Kit to have at home.
- Someone is Sick. How Can I Help? – Activities exploring more about how to treat people and steps to treat specific injuries.
- First Aid Knowledge Bingo – Bingo game focused on everything learned in this activity booklet.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more great First Aid tips, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.