Fair Play Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Brownie Fair Play badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
When playing games, it is only going to be fun if everyone can play and everyone follows the same rules. This activity booklet will teach your girls how to play fair all the time with a number of team games, learning more about disabilities with hand on activities, learn how to score games by playing games, make rules that make playing fair and fun, and lastly create and run a field day where you bring everything together into a fun filled Fair Play Day.
- Play Games and Follow the rules – girls will learn how important rules can be when they try to play games without them and create their own games to teach each other with rules created.
- Don’t Leave Anyone Out – girls will learn about disabilities and the activities will help your girls experience trying to do a few simple tasks/activities that they probably do with ease with two hands, and with good eye sight but will try completing without either.
- Be A Team Player – One part of playing fairly is being a team player these activities will get your girls working together as a team playing games.
- Playing Games and Keeping score – girls will learn how to keep score in a number of ball games with a unique game of musical chairs and keep score while getting some exercise.
- Have Fun with a Field Day – Girls will be provided with everything they need to put on a Field day with games to play, rule sheets to make, and invitations to get the girls to come and play.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls how to play fairly with others, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.