How to Make a Paper Plate Penguin Craft
Learn how to make a paper plate penguin craft with a few simple supplies. You can learn through directions and pictures and a short video at end of post showing how to do it. Let’s get started!
For this craft you will need
Orange sheet of construction paper
How to make craft
- Paint the corners of the paper plate with black paint.
- Draw a nose and leave it to dry.
- When you are sure the plate is completely dry you can continue with creating the penguin. Take the orange sheet of construction paper and draw one leg and mouth with the pen. Cut them using scissors. To cut another leg the same as the previous one use the one that you’ve already cut.
- Take some glue and glue the legs and the mouth on the penguin.
- To finish the penguin draw the eyes closed on it using black marker.
- Ain’t it really cute!
- Do you need more winter craft ideas? Check out all these amazing ideas on my Winter Fun For Kids Pinterest Board.
If you are looking for additional fun activities to do with your troop at a meeting in the winter try one of these great activity booklets.
Enjoy every minute being a leader and continue to inspire your girls!