Fall Autumn Wreath with Leaves and a Paper PlateDifficulty: Easy
K – 5th gradegirls
Learn how to make a wreath with leaves and a paper plate with a few simple supplies. You can learn through directions and pictures and a short video at end of post showing how to do it. Let’s get started!
For this craft you will need
Fabric autumn leaves
How to make craft
- First take the pencil and draw a smaller circle in the middle of the paper plate. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just a line that will help you know where to cut the paper plate. Now, take the scalpel and cut that part of the paper plate you’ve already drawn. You will finish up with a wreath and this is what you are going to use for the base of your wreath.
- Take your favorite glue and start attaching the leafs on the wreath by mixing the colors. If you don’t have this kind of leafs or you are not able to find some you can always use natural leafs that you can collect in the park.
- When you have finished gluing the leafs just cut one longer piece of the satin ribbon and attach it on the back side of the wreath. I’ve chosen orange satin ribbon but you can also use any of the colors that you have on the wreath.
- Hang your final wreath on door or wall as a decoration for fall
- Do you need more great fall craft ideas? Check out all these amazing ideas on my Fall Ideas for Kids Pinterest Board.
Activity Booklets Perfect For Your Troop
If you are looking for additional fun activities to do with your troop at a meeting this fall try one of these great activity booklets.
Enjoy every minute being a leader and continue to inspire your girls!
Purchase this wonderful illustrated book from Amazon.