This activity booklet is designed to fulfill the requirements for the Responsible for What I Say and Do Daisy Petal or it can be used by leaders who just want to teach their girls important values to live by.
The garden fairy program will take your girls on a fun adventure with their new fairy friends who need your girls help to plant their flowers, water their gardens, and in return the garden fairies will help your girls learn how to live by the fairy laws one activity at a time.
What is included…
- From the leader booklet:
- Directions on how to use the fairy program with your girls.
- Everything your girls will need to learn how to be responsible for what I say and do
Practice and learn with one activity
Words Matter – it will show your girls how important it is to be responsible for what you say and do.
Be creative with one craft
Plant flower seeds – This craft will help your girls be responsible for what they say and do after leaving the meeting.
Get moving with one game
Be responsible bean – it will help your girls learn many different ways they can be Responsible For What They Say and Do.
Put what they learn into action with this activity
Responsible for what you do chores – now that your girls understand how to be responsible for what you say and do it is time to put it into action.
- From the girl’s activity booklet:
- Cut and paste images to put onto a garden scene.
- The responsible for what I say and do fairy shares ways to live by the petal law.
- Follow up question related to the petal law.
- Printable templates needed for activities
This item is part of the Garden Fairy Adventure Kit! – SAVE $15 when you purchase the Garden Fairy Activity Kit for the 10 Petals and Flower Center.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.