Game Visionary Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Senior Game Visionary badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
In this booklet play a number of fun interactive games to get to know each other better, put together a real world bingo game, challenge each other to a puzzle show down, create a physical obstacle course, and have fun on a scavenger hunt.
- Getting to Know Everyone – Complete 3 different activities as a group that will help everyone get to know each other better.
- Board Game Adventures – Put together a real life Bingo game hunt. Designed to work for both groups who can travel and others who need to stay at same meeting location.
- Get up and get moving challenge – Go head to head with each other to create a amazing obstacle course for another troop to run through.
- Puzzle Time – Challenge to put together 5 different tiger puzzles individually, in a group and as a relay game.
- Scavenger Hunt Bonanza – Go on a scavenger hunt of their choice. The booklet comes with a few different options or you can do them all.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more games and activities to become a game visionary, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.