Troupe Performer Activity Booklet
- Learn more about your style –Be a movie critic and then play a game using dice to learn more about emotions used in performances.
- Put together the material – work as group making and putting together a puppet show scene.
- Practice time – Learn more about stage direction with a fun activity and then play a game to practice striking poses.
- Put together performance – Put together a poster inviting guest to performance and play a game of guess the word.
- Time to perform – Put on performance and then put on a cast party to celebrate all the work.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more about putting on a performance in front of audience, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.