Meet My Customers Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Brownie Meet My Customers badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet is a great to do before a fundraiser begins. It includes interactive activities and games that teach girls more about how to find customers, how to handle money and make change while selling to customers. They will also learn how to handle different customer reactions to being approached for a sale and of course the importance of thanking customers when purchasing.
- Where are Customers Found – Learn more about where to find customers with a customer location scavenger hunt and role playing activity.
- Customer Talk – Play a board game to learn more about talking to customers and digging deeper into the products you will be selling.
- Making Sense of Money – Play a game to learn more about money and how to handle it for your upcoming fundraiser. Then use money action cards to practice further how to handle and count money.
- Understand & Learn Customer Service Skills – Learn more about how to communicate with customers playing a game using m&ms.
- Always Thank Your Customers – Create custom thank you slips to hand out to customers after purchasing from your girls.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more about finding and selling to customers, click here.
**Please note this can be used for any type of fundraiser – the board game you would need to alter a few of the questions to fit your fundraiser but you can use this to help 2nd – 3rd graders get ready for a fundraiser in your organization or even in school
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.