Scribe Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Scribe badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet will have activities, games and worksheets that are hands on to keep the girls engaged and learning about writing the perfect story. Also included are games to break up the writing activities, and creative exercise to make a self portrait using words. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- Learn how to write a poem – Girls will practice writing poems specifically learning more about haikus
- Write a short story – Girls will use worksheet to write a unique story with characters, plot and a setting.
- Learn more about yourself – girls will get creative making a self portrait of themselves using words that describe them, which will then lead to a autobiography
- Writing for a magazine or newspaper – Girls will use worksheets to come up with a article to write, they will interview someone for a upcoming event.
- Write a essay and tell everyone what you think – The girls will use worksheets to come up with a essay about a place they want to visit, giving both facts and opinions about the place.
A added addition to booklet is directions to two games to play as a group to break up the writing activities.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about being a creative writer, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.