Showcasing Robots Activity Booklet | 4th – 5th Grade
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Showcasing Robots badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet will have lively activities that will keep the girls playing and learning. These activities include programming a robot, doing a video presentation, and competing in their own robotics competition!
- Programming a virtual robot to tell its story – code robots to describe itself.
- Making a video about their robot- record a pitch video about their robot and its unique story.
- Holding a practice competition – practice competing in teams while reviewing key robotics concepts.
- Designing a competition – design their own programming competitions– and then participate in them!
- Putting robots in action– animate their virtual robots to start doing their jobs.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more about being a super robotics engineer, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.