Outdoor Art Explorer Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Outdoor Art Explorer badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet will give you a chance to bring your art and the outdoors together to create something that is helpful to the environment. You will make some of your greatest art with the inspiration of nature, and design all kinds of different art pieces. You will make a number of creative outdoor themed pieces expressing your self from photography and painting to music and the best part you will have lots of fun doing it.
- Experience and learn more about art outdoors: use the worksheet provided to create a new wildlife animal and then have fun creating a 3D version of their new wildlife species.
- Get creative and make art: create a nature masterpiece using tie dye and nature such as leaves, sticks and rocks to create a negative space art piece.
- Find and explore the sounds of nature: design a music stick and then take a hike in the woods singing songs and making music with their sticks.
- Photograph nature: create a close up scavenger hunt and take turns doing each others hunts. They will also do a activity photographing the same object at different times of day to see how it changes with lighting.
- Using nature in your art: learn all about what a Terrarium is, design their own, and put it together. For some added fun girls will make their own walking sticks for the next hike they go on.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to have fun making art outside click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.