Entertainment Technology Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Entertainment Technology badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet will teach more about the technology behind all the types of entertainment that we love to use today such as amusement park rides, sound effects, video games and animations.
- Learn more about animation and give your artwork movement – design a thaumatrope, flip book and experiment with slow motion pictures.
- Learn more about video game development – role-play interviewing a game designer and/or have interview questions to interview a guest speaker.
- Learn more about the science behind amusement park rides – create catapults and participate in a catapult challenge using creations.
- Learn how to make your own special effects – create 3d glasses, make pictures that can be seen in 3D using those glasses, and for extra fun make a 3D hand picture.
- Learn more about sound waves and dig into making your own sound waves – play a unique sound scavenger hunt and play a fun game of sound bingo.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn about the science behind entertainment technology, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.