Business Owner Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Business Owner Badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet has engaging exercises that teach girls how to start their own business. These activities include creating a business website, role play running a store, and practicing a company pitch.
- Brainstorm business ideas: learn what a product vs. a service business is and identify what you would like to do.
- Evaluate ideas: learn how to test pricing and to determine which of your business ideas is the most promising.
- Create a website: learn how to build a website for your business from scratch.
- Persuade customers: learn how to pitch your company to your target customer.
- Conduct a survey: learn how to do consumer research.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about starting a business, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.