Detective Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Detective badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
In this booklet learn about what a detective does every day as part of their job. These activities include practicing using observation, doing detective science, decoding communication, and learning more about fingerprints. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- Observation skills – Includes three Observation activities both as a group and individual observation activities.
- Decoding Communication- Learn morse code and make a morse code bracelet.
- Fingerprinting like a detective – Discover your own fingerprints, make art with finger prints, and learn what type of finger prints you have.
- Detectives use science – Investigate who was the writer of a document and what was used to write it using Ink Chromatography.
- Using clues solve a mystery – Solve a puzzle mystery using all the skills developed during other activities.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about being a super sleuth just like a real detective, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.