Public Speaker Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Cadette Public Speaking badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
Public Speaking for many is very scary, these activities will help you take control of the stage. Activities where you will practice performing solo and with a group, work together in communication games to feel more comfortable talking in front of others. Learn about how body language affects the way a person comes across while speaking. Create a speech of their own and perform a play together as a group.
- Learning how to perform solo – Two activities to perform alone. Tell a story using a opening statement and topics provided in the booklet.
- Body Language Knowledge– Complete three activities: A charade game with a twist, truths and lies game, and game using their drawing skills and body language to communicate.
- Discover Your Voice – Complete two activities: Finding the right tone and emotion for a popular toddler book and play a game using you’re voice and memory to complete the game tasks.
- What Will You Perform In Front Of Group – Complete two activities: Be creative and perform a Improv act, and work on writing a speech for a special event.
- Performance Time – Perform play together – included in the booklet is a play about Juliette Low for the girls to perform.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about speaking in front of people, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.