Designing Robots Activity Booklet | 9th – 10th Grade
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Senior Designing Robots badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklets activities include drawing design sketches, learning design methodologies, and using online design tools!
- Remixing Robot Design: Design robots based on user requirements.
- Experimenting with Waterfall and Agile development: Design a robot by using two common methods in technology development.
- Understanding the Influence of Apple’s Design: Learn about Apple’s design influence and its impact on the tech field.
- Designing a Terms of Service: Learn why Terms of Service is so important and reflect on its implications through scenarios.
- Using Software to Design a Robot: Use a professional software tool to design a robot.
IMPORTANT: You will need the internet and computer for some of the activities in this booklet.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more about being a super robotics engineer, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.