Designing Robots Activity Booklet | 11th – 12th Grade
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Ambassador Designing Robots badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklets activities include designing with 8-bit art, learning the parts of a computer, and designing Artificial Intelligence!
- Understanding the Parts of a Computer: Learn about the physical parts that make a computer, like RAM and CPU.
- Designing Rules for Facial Recognition Software: Learn about facial recognition software and think about when and how it should be used.
- Managing the Risks of Artificial Intelligence : Learn about artificial intelligence and brainstorm how to manage the risks.
- Analyzing and Creating an Original Font: Learn about how font types convey different tones and design their own for a robotics company.
- Design a Robot with 8-Bit Art: Design an 8-bit art robot using an online design tool.
IMPORTANT: You will need the internet and computer for some of the activities in this booklet.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more about being a super robotics engineer, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.