Celebrating Community Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Brownie Celebrating Community badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet will have activities that are hands on to keep the girls engaged while learning more about symbols in their community, learn new songs, how to fold a flag, there are crafts and a number of interactive worksheets and added games to reinforce the subject.
- Learn more about community symbols by going on a dollar bill scavenger hunt, get up and get moving with a US Flag relay game and discover your own personal symbol that represents you.
- Sing songs of celebration by learning 3 new songs and for some extra fun create a mosaic American flag as a group.
- Celebrate with a parade – Learn new marching songs, create a Uncle Sam hat and march to your very own parade
- Learn more about landmark symbols – Go on a Landmark scavenger hunt while learning about some of the famous landmarks in the USA.
- Celebrate with a ceremony – Learn how to do a flag ceremony, fold a flag, and extra games for just a little more fun.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.