Programming Robot Activity Booklet | 2nd – 3rd Grade
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Brownie Programming Robots or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet has interactive activities and puzzles that teach how to program robots. These activities include identifying real robots, learning sing-a-longs with robot vocabulary, and reading computer code.
- Comparing simple machines vs. robots: Learn what makes a robot more than a simple machine through learning about real robots.
- Using sensor data: Learn how a robot uses sensors to collect data from its environment and to construct conditionals to help robots make smart decisions.
- Learning programming logic: Practice programming loops, which enable robots to be efficient.
- Writing computer code: Read and create code as step-by-step instructions.
- Programming a digital robot: Write computer code that controls a robot using Scratch, a platform created by MIT.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more about programming robots, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.