Making Games Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Brownie Making Games badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges.
No matter how young or old you are we all love games, games on computers, using cards, playing with balls. You can find and make up games with just about anything by using your imagination you will never be bored playing games. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- Scavenger Hunts Are Fun: girls will go on 2 different types of scavenger hunts one finding all the escaped zoo animals, and other will be a unique way to use yarn to find a treasure.
- Solve Your Own Mystery: girls will solve three different mysteries playing a game of cinderella, using detective skills to remember everything in a room, and solving a picnic mystery just by listening to other people talking.
- Games To Play At Parties: girls will play three different games that are great for parties using hula hoops, designing their own fish, and having a laugh with silly relay games.
- Make Up New Rules: girls will play three different games that will look pretty familiar but with slightly different rules than what they are use to. Freeze dancing games, and a new way to play tag.
- Sports are fun, Invent new one: girls will play a fun game using just painters tape and their bodies, then the girls will be given a variety of supplies so they can come up with their very own game to teach other girls.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to make up even more fun games and earn the making games badge, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.