Collage Artist Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Senior Collage Artist badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
In this booklet learn about different types of collages, create multiple unique collages focused on color, composition, and using found objects. This booklet shares examples of different collages and templates to use when creating your own.
- Learn more about collages – Go on a collage scavenger hunt and connect different type of collages to the type of collage it represents.
- Learn more about composition – Learn more about cubomania art and create a collage in that style art.
- Collage With Color – Create two collages using all of one color, and another creating a rainbow collage using magazines
- Collage With Objects – Create collages using found objects such as recycled boxes, and left over craft supplies.
- Using collage to share message – Make a self portrait collage that you can use to share a message
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more about collages and how to create their own, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.