You’ve Been Elfed: Mystery Scavenger Hunt
This time of year Santa and his elves are very busy in the North Pole preparing for Christmas. Since he couldn’t spare any of his elves, Santa asked for some help to spread Christmas cheer to a few of his friends. He asked a family of 10 fairies to become his elf helpers and deliver some delicious treats to his friends on his list.
While the fairy elf helpers were out delivering the treats one of the fairies decided not to be honest or helpful and ate the treats leaving one of Santa’s friends without any Christmas cheer. Santa has his list and wants to make sure all his friends get some holiday cheer. When Santa asked the fairies for information they all said they did what Santa asked. One of the fairies are not telling the truth and it is your job to figure out who, as well as what treat they were suppose to deliver, and which friend didn’t get their Christmas cheer.
What is included:
- Game is great for ages 8 and up, but it also includes a easy alternative way to play the game for girls that are younger than 8. Making this scavenger hunt usable for all ages.
- There are 10 different types of playing cards used to interact with each other during game play. As well as 10 fairy elf helpers, 10 Christmas treats, and 10 friends of Santa cards.
- Using Santa’s Christmas list printable your girls will be eliminating fairy elf helpers, Christmas treats, and friend from the list to discover who was the dishonest fairy and what treat didn’t get delivered and what friend did not get any Christmas cheer.
Beyond the game…
- After playing the game use the “You’ve been elfed” templates that are included to spread some real Christmas cheer and kindness to people in your neighborhood.
- Go to Mad About Patches Website and get a matching Fun Patch “Elf scout on a mission spread kindness“
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.