Today I want to share with you two reward programs that are free to join and all will help save you money on those craft supplies you need to buy for your troop.
JOANN FABRIC Rewards Card
- A current Girl Scout member that has a valid troop number
- A parent or legal guardian of a Girl Scout
- A lifetime member of the Girl Scouts with a member ID
- A current volunteer with the Girl Scouts that has a valid troop number
- A current Girl Scouts employee at a council location or Girl Scouts of the USA
Next you may be asking what is this program exactly?
JOANN has partnered up with Girl Scouts of the USA and now when you use their reward card saving you 15% on your purchases JOANN also is giving back up to 2.5 of each transaction to GSUSA to help give girls even more opportunities.
How long will this program last?
You can expect this program to continue to run at least till August 31, 2020 so you have lots of time to use it.
Can it be used online orders and in store orders?
Every time you checkout at JOANN online or in store present your reward card and receive that 15% your order. There are a few items that may be excluded from the discount but most items are within the program.
Michaels The Art and Craft Store Reward Program
If you are a Michaels shopper and want to be sure to save on your purchases as a leader here is the reward program they have available.
- Join their reward program: Sign up for Michael Reward Program: Be the first to know about exclusive offer, new products, coupons and more!
I hope these ideas for saving at 2 of the major craft stores help you as a troop save money and do more for your girls.
Next step: Organize Your Troop This Year with a Leader Planner
This Leader Planner is from another amazing blogger named Jen her blog is called “I am StrawjenBerry” With the help of Jen I wrote a blog post explaining everything you will get in this planner. It has everything you need to plan your troop year. The planner contains your calendar, meeting planners, rosters and badge trackers in one safe place for when you need it. Read more