Paper PumpkinDifficulty: Easy
K – 5th gradegirls
Learn how to make a paper plate pumpkin with a few simple supplies. You can learn through directions and pictures and a short video at end of post showing how to do it. Let’s get started!
For this craft you will need
How to make craft
- First step of this project is painting the paper plate. You need to make it orange so take the color and the brush and paint the paper plate. It doesn’t have to be perfect, no worries. When you have finished with the painting process just leave the paper plate to dry completely before you move on to the next step.
- Now, take the black paper and draw eyes, mouth and nose for the pumpkin. Have in mind that the pumpkin does not need to have a scary face. When you are happy with the face parts, cut them using scissors.
- When the paper plate is completely dry, glue the eyes, nose and mouse on the paper plate.
- If you like you can also make a little branch on the top of the pumpkin. Cut it from some green paper and attach it on the top back side on the paper plate.
- Do you need more great Halloween craft ideas? Check out all these amazing ideas on my Halloween Ideas for Kids Pinterest Board.
Activity Booklets Perfect For Your Troop
If you are looking for additional fun activities to do with your troop at a meeting this fall try one of these great activity booklets.