DIY Craft: How to Make a Paper Bunny
K – 2ndgrade girls
Learn how to make a paper bunny. You can learn through directions and pictures and a short video at end of post showing how to do it. Let’s get started!
For this craft you will need
Red and white cardboard
Pink pom pom
White pipe cleaners
How to make craft
- Draw a head on the pink cardboard using pencil. When you are happy with the size and the shape of the head cut it using scissors.
- Now it’s time for the ears. Fold the pink cardboard on half and draw an ear on the top. Cut the ear using scissors but you would like to cut it with the second layer as well. In this way you will get two ears with one cut. Make sure that the size of the ears is corresponding with the head.
- Repeat the same procedure of the ears with the white cardboard to create the inside part of the ears. Those need to be a little smaller. Glue the white ears in the middle of the pink and attach the pink ears on the back side of the bunny head.
- Now that you have the head it’s time to add the final touches. Take the pipe cleaners and fold them on half. Attach the moustache on in the middle of the head and glue the pom pom in the middle of it. T
- Take the black marker and draw the eyes. You can also use googly eyes. To finish the look of the bunny just draw the mouth. If you want you can draw tooths as well.
- Final Bunny
Enjoy every minute being a leader and continue to inspire your girls!