How to Make a Owl Using a Pom Pom
Learn how to make an owl out of a pom pom with a few simple supplies. You can learn through directions and pictures and a short video at end of post showing how to do it. Let’s get started!
For this craft you will need
Blue%20Pom%20Poms” target=”_blank”>Blue Pom Poms
Blue and orange foam paper
How to make craft
- Draw the head and the wings on the blue foam paper. First draw one wing and use that one to create the other wing so they will be the same size.
- Cut the beak and the feet from the orange foam paper and it is time to create the owl.
- To finish the head you will need to glue the eyes on the head and the beak. If you have some bigger goggly eyes you can use them or you can cut a piece from white foam paper as I did, and glue the eyes over that white part.
- When the head is ready you can attach it on the blue pom pom that is going to be the body of the owl. Also glue the wings onto the pom pom.
- At the end glue the feet and the wings and your owl is finished.
- Do you need more pom pom ideas? Check out all these amazing ideas on my Pom Pom Craft Ideas For Kids Pinterest Board.
Enjoy every minute being a leader and continue to inspire your girls!