How to Make a Fairy House From K Cups
Learn how to make a fairy house craft with a few simple supplies. You can learn through directions and pictures and a short video at end of post showing how to do it. Let’s get started!
For this craft you will need
How to make craft
- OPTIONAL 1st STEP: You can also paint the house in different color if you want. (Painting K-cup) then let dry
- Draw a circle on the white cardboard using the compass. Make sure to mark the center of the circle.
- Cut the circle that you’ve drawn previously and you are going to cut a straight line from the outside until the center of the circle.Overlap the two sides and glue them together so you are going to get the roof of the house.
- Draw the door and the windows on the K cup with black marker.
- Attach the roof on the top with some glue.
- Now the fairy house is ready.
- Do you need more k cup ideas? Check out all these amazing ideas on my K-Cup Craft Ideas For Kids Pinterest Board.
Garden Fairy Adventure Kit
A family of 10 garden fairies are on a mission to teach your girls good values to live by. Your girls will go on a garden adventure helping their fairy friends plant their flowers, water their gardens, and learn how to put their values into action one activity at a time. Everything is planned for you, just gather the supplies and enjoy running your meeting. Learn more and get yours today.