Savvy Shopper Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Savvy Shopper badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet will dig into needs and wants with interactive activities, games and worksheets. Activities to help understand buyers remorse, shopping smarter by doing research with a comparison scavenger hunt and lastly plan how to spend money as a group. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- What is a need vs a want –Two activities exploring the wants and needs of other people, then dig deeper into their own wants and needs.
- Why do you want that – Playing a game wants and needs you will explore how things have changed over the years, compare wants/needs of others and understand better the cost associated with wants and needs.
- Be Happy With What You Buy – Explore buyers remorse and how to be happy with purchases with two activities
- Research before purchasing – Go on a comparison scavenger hunt to understand how important it is to do your research before making big purchases.
- Planning for a Purchase – Use worksheets to plan what they will spend their cookie profits on or other fundraising money on and complete a want and need service project.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about shopping smart and saving money, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.