Social Butterfly Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Social Butterfly badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
In this booklet learn about how to start conversations with friends and people you do not know, table manners, being polite and thanking others and lastly how to act and dress at certain special occasions. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- Learn how to hold a conversation with people – Learn how to get a conversation started with 4 games at the end you will be starting a conversation with ease.
- Learn how to use table manners – Did you know table manners are different all around the world? Play a game to learn more about 10 different manners that are different then us in the USA.
- What do you do at a special occasion – Get creative answering questions and making a mood board while learning more about manners needed for different special occasions.
- Saying thank you to people – Get creative making rose pens as a thank you gift to someone who they would like to thank.
- Practice what you learned- Plan and organize a mother/daughter tea party using everything they learned, includes worksheets to help with planning, and tags for tea bags.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about manners and conversation, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.