Showcasing Robot Activity Booklet | 2nd – 3rd Grade
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Brownie Showcasing Robots or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
This booklet has presentation activities and competitions that teach girls how to showcase robots. These activities include making a slideshow, presenting, and doing a robot competition.
- Making a slideshow about your robot: Learn how to use Google Slides to make a slideshow presentation about the robot they designed.
- Presenting your robot: Learn the techniques of an effective presentation and practice presenting.
- Competing in a robot contest: Use their robotics knowledge and practice competing– using booleans, decoding a secret message, and more.
- Competing in a team: Practice competing in teams, with some girls acting as Programmers and some as Robots.
- Programming your slideshow: Use computer code to program a slideshow using Scratch.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to learn more about programming robots, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.