Heart Shape Valentine Puzzle PictureDifficulty: Medium
2nd – 12thgrade girls
Learn how to make a Valentine Puzzle Picture that says “I Love You To Pieces!” using puzzle pieces. This craft is a cute picture to give as a gift to someone you love. You can learn through directions and pictures and a short video at end of post showing how to do it. Let’s get started!
For this craft you will need
How to make craft
- Take the puzzle pieces and start drawing the shapes on the foam paper. Draw a few shapes of every piece on the both colors and cut them using scissors or scalpel. Repeat the same procedure and make a lot of puzzle pieces. For this step you can also buy some puzzle and use those pieces. You can paint them in one or two colors depending of your taste.
- Open the back side of the frame and take off the glass. You can also put some different color of cardboard inside that will match with your project. Close the back side of the frame and continue with your decoration.
- For the next step you will need to draw a heart in the middle of the frame. To make this step much easier you can take a regular sheet of paper, fold it on half and cut half heart shape. In this way you will get perfect heart shape. Draw the heart in the middle of the frame.
- Now you need to fill the shape with the puzzle pieces. To make some of the puzzle pieces pop out I’ve decided to glue one color in the first layer and the other color on the top layer. You will need a second layer to fill the gaps. If you choose to buy a puzzle and paint the pieces make sure the pieces are dry completely before you move on to the next step. If there are some pieces missing you can always cut more. For gluing I’ve used hot glue gun.
- To finish this project you will need to type some quote. My quote was “I love you to pieces”. For the quote I’ve used black marker. If you think you are going to make a mistake while writing or the text is not going to be in the middle you can write it first with a pencil.
- There you have. The Valentines project is done. Remember a handmade gift is much valuable than any gift you can buy.
- Do you need more great ideas for Valentine’s Day? Check out all these amazing ideas on my Valentine’s Day Pinterest Board.