How to Make a Dream Catcher
Learn how to make a paper plate dream catcher craft with a few simple supplies. You can learn through directions and pictures and a short video at end of post showing how to do it. Let’s get started!
For this craft you will need
Pink and blue pearls
Felt and wooden decorative flowers
How to make craft
- Take the paper plate and draw a circle in the center. If you can cut it without drawing you can skip the drawing step. Cut the circle using scissors.
- Make some holes on the inner side using hole punch.
- Start knitting the blue thread in the holes, putting it in every opposite one. Glue the thread on the beginning and on the end.
- Then cut a few holes on the bottom and two holes on the top. Put some thread on the top so you can hang the decorations and leave some longer threads in the bottom holes for the feathers.
- Put one pink and one blue pearl on every feather and tie the feather with the thread. You can also glue it but it’s totally up to you.
- I used a star and then glued some pearls on every corner and feather on the bottom. Just play a little, you can use a lot of different color combinations.
- In the middle threads glue some decorative flower,
- Now you have a completed dream catcher!
- Do you need more dream catcher ideas? Check out all these amazing ideas on my Dream Catcher Craft Ideas For Kids Pinterest Board.
Garden Fairy Adventure Kit
A family of 10 garden fairies are on a mission to teach your girls good values to live by. Your girls will go on a garden adventure helping their fairy friends plant their flowers, water their gardens, and learn how to put their values into action one activity at a time. Everything is planned for you, just gather the supplies and enjoy running your meeting. Learn more and get yours today.