Canvas PaintingDifficulty: Easy
K – 12thgrade girls
Learn how to paint a canvas using empty soda bottles. This is a great craft that can be done as group then display on your wall at home. You can learn through directions and pictures and a short video showing how to do it. Let’s get started.
For this craft you will need
Hot glue gun
Canvas for painting
How to make craft
- Start painting the tree directly without drawing it first, but you can use pencil to draw before painting it’s totally up to you.
- When you have finished with the tree it’s time to create the flowers. You can make really simple and easy flowers using a empty soda bottle. Put some color on the bottom of the bottle and stamp it on the canvas. You will get really good shaped flowers. Repeat the same procedure until you are happy with all the flowers around.
- For the center of the flowers I’ve used buttons. Glue them in the middle using hot glue gun.
- Optional addition you can add ladybugs around. It’s came out perfect.
- Completed Painting to put on your wall